Our price: £12.82
Proceed to checkout
Save a total of: £1.92
Availability: In stock
Delivery Timescale: Stock
This AG2 multi-purpose wax resin ribbon is a TOSHIBA-approved product for near edge printers.
It boasts superior back coating, printhead protection and the ability to lay down clear, sharp, printed images on a wide range of label stocks. It can withstand heat up to 100C (212F).
- Don’t be a victim of poor grade ribbons: They can reduce print quality and cause damage to the print head.
- This approved TOSHIBA TEC ribbon will maximise the life of your printer and print head, plus it will guarantee both consistent and high quality printed images time after time. Offering you peace of mind.
- Printing for the food industry requires the use of inks that are approved for direct contact with food. All major selling approved ribbon qualities including coloured ribbons have been tried, tested and approved for food contact applications according to EU directive 1935/2004/EC and/or BGA standard and/or FDA CFR 175.105.
- The UK food industry has had to conform to European Union (EU) regulations on traceability since January 1st, 2005.
- Direct food contact approvals. Toshiba TEC approved ribbons comply with all European directives and regulations on Direct Food Contact